27 May 2011

Red Hot Leather

The leather skirt has been on the style scene for a little while now, and at first I have to say I really wasn't sure! The only leather in my wardrobe at the moment is my trusty biker jacket, a timeless piece that see's me through every season. But the more I see of the leather skirt, the more it's growing on me. Celebrity style icons were the first to jump on the style bandwagon, leading the way for the rest of the fashion pack. But what sold it for me was how versatile it can be, it literally goes with anything, for any occasion and for any weather! What more can you ask for? 


I just love how different one skirt can look when it's styled with a mixture of different pieces! Team it up with a tailored shirt and blazer combo for a day in the office, or throw on a crisp white Tee for coffee with the girls!



2 comments:

  1. i lovvve mary kate's leather look.
    this was one of my favourite looks of hers that i always wanted to emulate it.
    she just looks incredible. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of my favourite icons for simple dressed down look, I don't know how she does it but she can make an outfit out of anything! Clever girl!

    Thanks for taking a look around my blog, im so happy you like what you've seen so far! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete